Amazing Teams: A Dream? A Reality? Or Just Some Story Someone Made Up? – A Session for Directors, Assistant Directors, Room Leaders and Nomited Supervisors
Amazing Teams: A Dream? A Reality? Or Just Some Story Someone Made Up? - A Session for Directors, Assistant Directors, Room Leaders and Nomited Supervisors
Jun 26Tue 9:00 AM - Tue 4:00 PM Albury Julie Boxhall
- $242.00 incl. GST
Once upon a time there was a team, a great team which performed so well, that all they had hoped for was realised. This team had a vision which bought them together, supported them to be great and ensured that enthusiasm and passion reigned supreme. This team was beyond excellence and everyone got on like a house on fire. This team might seem like a dream but can be a reality. One of the cornerstones for this to take place knowing how to create an amazing team. This team can be your team should you wish to take this challenge and aspire to create an amazing team. We are often asked the following questions:
- How do you get everyone on the same page?
- How can I motivate my team?
- How do I deal with the stragglers?
Well in this professional learning program we will be exploring this and much, much, more. We will share with you the insights and learning, which will place you in a position to succeed and ensure that your team is all on the course to success - that what you have to offer as an early childhood program is nothing other than a great achievement.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the ways in which an amazing team can be facilitated
- Analyse what can be done at a centre level to address issues which undermine the progress towards an amazing team and develop strategies that move you towards amazing team outcomes
- Describe how your leadership and collaboration with your colleagues can bring out the best in you and others
The Australian Professional Teaching Standards
NSW: Completing this course – Amazing Teams… A Dream will contribute 6 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing: APTS 6.2.2 & 6.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Other States: Completing this course – Amazing Teams… A Dream (6 hours) may be used as Teacher Identified Professional Development/Learning addressing: APTS 6.2.2 & 6.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation.
- APTS 6.2.2: Participate in learning to update knowledge and practice targeted to professional needs and school and/or system priorities
- APTS 6.3.2: Contribute to collegial discussions and apply constructive feedback from colleagues to improve professional knowledge and practice
The National Quality Standard
This course aligns with:
- QA 4.2: Managers, educators and staff members arecollaborative, respectful and ethical
- QA 7.2: Effective leadership builds and promotes a positive organisational culture and professional learning community