- Graduate Certificate Science (Statistics)
- Masters of Organisational Coaching with Merit
- Graduate Diploma of Management (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Speech Pathology)
- Certificate IV (Assessment and Training)
- Accredited Hogan Assessor
- Accredited MLQ Facilitator
Colin Slattery is a Director and founder of Semann & Slattery. He has held a range of senior executive positions with government agencies, the private sector and non-government organisations for 15 years. For the last 13 years Colin has been highly sought after as a change facilitator and coach for individuals and organisations. His unique leadership coaching and mentoring style encourages participants to embrace change on a personal level enabling positive change to occur on a professional business level. His qualifications and experience in management, marketing, training and communications and his own personal style have contributed to program participants experiencing renewed enthusiasm, active participation and heightened respect for their roles and responsibilities.