Tracey has a Bachelor of Education (EC), a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and an Advanced Diploma in Community Sector Management. Prior to commencing as an associate with Semann & Slattery in early 2016, Tracey was the Director of a community-based Preschool in Sydney, a position she held for 10 years. Prior to this she worked as the Director of a long day care program for 14years.
In addition to her preschool director role, Tracey also worked part-time (3 years) as a Professional Learning Facilitator. Over her 30-year career Tracey has developed sound, practice-based knowledge in all areas of the management of community-based children’s services.
Tracey is passionate about facilitating partnerships between families, Educators, children and communities and has spent much of her career creating and strengthening community connections. She has an active interest in wellbeing, mindfulness and mental health for children and the adults who care for and educate them.
- Birth to three: Routines, Relationships and Responsibilities
- Getting it Right with Portfolios and Digital Documentation
- More than Just a QIP - Imagination and Impact
- So, I’ve got one of those: supporting the rights of children with special needs
- The Happy and Resilient Child
- The Infant Series: Making it the Best we can for our Youngest Citizens (Three Part Series) Session One
- The Infant Series: Making it the best we can for our Youngest Citizens (Three Part Series) Session Three
- The Infant Series: Making it the best we can for our Youngest Citizens (Three Part Series) Session Two
- Using a Cycle of Planning to Make what We do and How we Document It Matters