Philip is an Associate at Semann & Slattery. He is an expert at applying practical leadership and educational theories into a diverse range of educational and human service settings and practices. Over the past two decades Philip has held a vast array of positions in educational settings ranging from educational leader, academic lecturer, Director, Authorised Supervisor and teacher.
Philip’s practical skills and regulatory understandings have also been sought out by sector leaders and members in assisting with the design, construction, licensing and staffing of educational settings. Philip enjoys applying his skills as a mentor, as well as holding an ongoing role with the Institute of Early Childhood at Macquarie University as a student advisor. In his role at Semann & Slattery, Philip is focused on transforming Australian educational settings by delivering effective programs and services, which combine pedagogical theories, educational leadership and effective change, and team management principles to clients who seek long term value.
- Documenting Children’s Learning: From Sinking to Swimming
- More than Just a QIP - Imagination and Impact
- Practice Plus: Lessons from the Field
- The Educational Leader: Embracing the Possibilities of Educational Leadership
- The Toddler Series: More than Tantrums and Toileting (3 Part Session) Session One
- The Toddler Series: More than Tantrums and Toileting (3 Part Session) Session Three
- The Toddler Series: More than Tantrums and Toileting (3 Part Session) Session Two