Philip is an Associate at Semann & Slattery. He is an expert at applying practical leadership and educational theories into a diverse range of educational and human service settings and practices. Over the past two decades Philip has held a vast array of positions in educational settings ranging from educational leader, academic lecturer, Director, Authorised Supervisor and teacher.
Philip’s practical skills and regulatory understandings have also been sought out by sector leaders and members in assisting with the design, construction, licensing and staffing of educational settings. Philip enjoys applying his skills as a mentor, as well as holding an ongoing role with the Institute of Early Childhood at Macquarie University as a student advisor. In his role at Semann & Slattery, Philip is focused on transforming Australian educational settings by delivering effective programs and services, which combine pedagogical theories, educational leadership and effective change, and team management principles to clients who seek long term value.
- Amazing Teams: A Dream? A Reality? Or Just Some Story Someone Made Up? - A Session for Directors, Assistant Directors, Room Leaders and Nominated Supervisors
- And now you are the Room Leader: Essential Skills for Successful Room Leadership
- Developing an Educational Program: More than just boxes on a wall
- Documenting Children's Learning: Observations and Programming - The Challenges and the Opportunities
- I'm a new director so where do I start (2 Day Workshop)
- Making the Magic Happen in Educational Leadership
- More than Just a QIP - Imagination and Impact
- Performance Appraisals from A - Z: From Drab to Inspiration
- Quality: From Dream to Reality