2 consecutive days of curriculum and documentation immersion
This two-day immersion workshop brings together two of Australia's leading thinkers and facilitators to put the spotlight on curriculum and documentation. Building on our popular curriculum and documentation courses, it provides a unique experience for people wishing to explore more deeply their thinking about these two critical components of quality practice.
Anthony and Kirsty combine their wealth of knowledge and experience to share their thinking and challenge how we have come to understand documentation. This vibrant and thoughtful workshop will leave you feeling inspired to change the world one teaching day at a time, one documentation piece at a time.
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify the core components of quality documentation
- Apply observations and other artefacts into a piece of pedagogical documentation
- Name processes that can establish a culture of inquiry in an educational setting
- Articulate with colleagues what makes for quality teaching content
This is a not to be missed opportunity, which will leave participants wanting more and inspired to create change in their workplaces.
The Australian Professional Teaching Standards
NSW: Completing this course – Documentation Immersion Class will contribute 11 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing: APTS 6.2.2 & 6.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Other States: Completing this course – Documentation Immersion Class (11 hours) may be used as Teacher Identified Professional Development/Learning addressing:
- APTS 6.2.2: Participate in learning to update knowledge and practice targeted to professional needs and school and/or system priorities
- APTS 6.3.2: Contribute to collegial discussions and apply constructive feedback from colleagues to improve professional knowledge and practice
The National Quality Standard
This course aligns with:
- QA 1: Educational program and planning