Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
Are you new to early childhood, returning to the sector after a break or just need a refresher around your obligations with regards to the NQF and other aspects of your role?
This workshop will unpack the implications and responsibilities relating to the National Quality Framework including the National Quality Standard (NQS), National Law, National Regulations and the Early Years Learning Framework, curriculum planning and documentation. The workshop will also look at the importance of having a collaborative team work approach and the implications around professionalism and ethical behaviour within your team. The session is appropriate for all new staff including leaders, educators, service owners and governing bodies.
It will provide you with the skills to come into your role with confidence, knowledge and skills to lean into your role and rise to the challenge.
In this full day workshop, we will explore:
- Unpacking and implementing the NQF and the implications for your role
- Understanding EYLF and what this means in practical terms
- Understanding the assessment and rating processes and what role you can play in this
- How to be an effective and positive team member
- Developing positive relationships with families, colleagues and children
- Reflecting on professional and ethical behaviour