Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
Are you in a leadership position, keen to improve your centre, but struggle to bring the team along with you to make changes? 'But this is the way we have always done it!' If it's not broke don't fix it! Do these responses sound familiar? Do you find it challenging to motivate, inspire and bring out the best in your team? This full day workshop will give participants the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to be an effective leader. We will provide you with some excellent tools and strategies that will help you to succeed and undertake your role more confidently and effectively. We will put into practice and explore the skills you need to have difficult conversations, to be more assertive, to provide feedback and to manage change.
Over the day topics will include:
- Tools for effectively communicating change
- Leading effective conversations and discussions
- Learn how to effectively manage change
- Explore leadership in an early education setting
- How your leadership affects those around you
- How to get the best out of your team
- Develop confidence to lead yourself and others