Have you ever asked yourself, ‘How did I get here and do I have the skills to lead?
Are you one of those accidental leaders learning to lean into a leadership role? To learn to lead cannot be underestimated - it is more than intuition. It takes both learnt skills and knowledge. It is a reality that many individuals take up leadership, knowing that they still have much to learn.
This presentation is for accidental leaders (room leaders, educational leaders, centre managers) who want to move beyond survival and find their own rhythm and way of leading. We will explore a range of topics, including:
- From survival to thriving
- Knowing your vision and selling it
- Bringing the team onboard
- How to deal with the sticky stuff
- Building your confidence as a leader