Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
This full-day session will cover everything you need to know about the development, implementation and embedding of quality improvement across your setting, and the development of a Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) as evidence of change. The session will assist to clarify your understandings around the purpose of the QIP and the self-assessment process. Develop your skills and knowledge around getting the whole team involved in the process, valuing the critical reflective practices and utilising the insights and discussions to shape future action.
Specifically, over the session, we will cover how to:
- Develop team strategies to identify strengths and areas for improvements
- Develop the plan / timeline / goals
- Support the team with the implementation of the plan
- Review progress, making adjustments as needed
- Support the teams through transformational change
THE NATIONAL QUALITY STANDARD
This course aligns with:
- QA 1: Educational program and practice
- QA 6: Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
- QA 7: Governance and Leadership