The forgotten ones
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
Stop worrying about the routine on the wall and start focusing on where all the ac on is down on the floor. This full day workshop is aimed at developing not only the skills but, more importantly, the passion within those educators working with the youngest children in our educational settings. You will be challenged to examine your beliefs and expectations around what matters, and how we can achieve high level program outcomes through meaningful engagement in children’s environments and trusting relationships with not only the children, but also with each other and with families.
Over the day we will unpack:
- Developing a program that is responsive and adaptive to the individual needs of the infants
- Making documentation meaningful and valuable to both yourself, children and families
- How to work as a team to achieve high level outcomes for all
- Creating loving, meaningful, and especially unique environments, which are more than simply a watered down preschool program
- Gaining a deeper understanding of the importance you can make in a child’s development through life changing bonds and interactions